Downloading CCPN software
CcpNmr software is cross-platform and works on Linux, Mac OSX, Windows and various flavours of Unix.
The CcpNmr software suite
The current components of the CcpNmr software suite are:
- Analysis for spectrum display, interactive analyseis and assignment
- ChemBuild a graphical tool to construct chemical compound definitions for NMR
- FormatConverter for reading and writing between the data formats of existing programs
- SpecView a fast, lightweight spectrum and peak viewing program
- for submitting CCPN data to PDBe and BMRB
Software release downloads
Download Analysis, ECI and FormatConverter from the stable version release page.
The Stable version of the software is code that will not have substantive functionality added to it, and in particular the user interface should not change in any significant way. It is better documented and also better tested and used, so should have fewer bugs, relatively speaking.
The Leading Edge version of the software is code that could have substantive functionality added to it, and in particular the user interface can change in a significant way, although usually it is just additions to the existing interface at some stage it will be used to preview version 3.0 components.
Chemical compound reference information in addition to the defaults that are included in the CcpNmr distributions can be found at the
For more information on the software development read the ‘Quick Guide’. A has been set up for discussion of the software.
Some previous versions of the software are still available.